Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mini Classic was Shattered by a Sloppy "lady" Driver







I call my Friend SFC, a San Fransciso Celebrity, he has 6 cars, Mercedes 600, CL500, Lexus 470, Q45, Evo XI, a latest Mini he bought it for just one month. A sloppy lady driver put her leg onto his Mitsubishi throttle instead of the brake and crashed onto this Mini... It always happen mostly by Lady Driver. I have no prejudice on woman driver, but I have seen a lot of accidents created by this kind of slovenly woman drivers!

A Volvo was back off and moved onto a stone that shimmed up the whole care on the aft. And the rear tires were hanging in the air. She still put gas to move the car forward but failed. She did not aware.

I had seen a Lady BMW 530 Driver that stopped in front of the traffic light. We are just two metres behind and I saw she put on RETARD when the traffic light turned green at high speed, luckily we are quite FAR behind or our car would be crashed!
Reminding all drivers…"Beware lady drivers, and keep enough distance away from them!"
HK Snob
 

No comments:

Post a Comment